Cedarcrest High School Sports
CHS Athletics Hotline--425.844.4868 (daily updates including weather related schedule changes)
Jason Frederick, Athletic Director
Office # (425) 844-4809
Christal Dixon, Athletic Secretary
Office # (425) 844-4886
Chris Kracht, MA, ATC/L, Certified Athletic Trainer
Office # (425) 844-4883
Cedarcrest Athletes Sign on National Letter of Intent Day
Before a student turns out for any sport, they must have a physical on file with the athletic department, ALL online electronic forms submitted, purchased an ASB card and all fees and fines paid.
The following check list is provided to assist student/athletes in meeting the requirements to participate in any activity:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION
- You will need your child’s six-digit student ID number to register. DO NOT INCLUDE a “ZERO” prior to your six-digit number). If you do not know this number, you can locate it through Family Access. If you are a home school student, you will need to contact the athletic director in order to register.
- Important: When filling out the “Informed Consent Form”, please check each box next to the sport that your child plans to participate in during the entire school year.
- Completed Physical Examination Form on file with the Athletic Department
- Physical paperwork is valid for two years from the date of examination.
- Purchased ASB Card ($50)
- Paid Participation Fee ($150)
- All class fees and outstanding fines MUST be cleared prior to eligibility
All fees may be paid online through e-Funds for Schools.
The Request for Fee Assistance form can be obtained at the Counseling Center or online at the
Riverview District website.
All of the above items must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Department by the above DUE DATES to be eligible for 1st turn-out.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Athletic Director Jason Frederick at 425.844.4809 or by email at email@example.com
Prep Sports News Coverage
Cascade Conference Admission Prices
- Adults/Students w/out ASB -$6.00
- Home Team Students Grades 9-12 with ASB - FREE
- Visiting Students Grades 7-12 with ASB - $3.00
- All Students Grades 7-12 w/out ASB - $6.00
- Senior Citizens (62 + years) - FREE
- Children Grades K-6 - $3.00
- Preschool w/Adult - FREE
CHS State Tournament History for Team Sports