Cedarcrest High School Sports
Jason Frederick, Athletic Director, Assistant Principal
Office # (425) 844-4809
Christal Dixon, Athletic Secretary
Office # (425) 844-4886
Chris Kracht, MA, ATC/L, Certified Athletic Trainer
Office # (425) 844-4883
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT CHANGES TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR 1ST PRACTICE
PLEASE READ ALL FEE REQUIREMENTS AND DATES
Fall Sports Parent Meeting
Thursday August 23rd
6:00PM - CHS Commons
Fall Sports Athletic Paperwork and Fees
Athletic paperwork and ALL fees for fall sports are due
Monday, August 13th by 2:00PM in the Main Office at CHS
1st day of turn out for Fall sports are:
Football - Wednesday August 15, 2018
Girls Soccer, Volleyball and X-Country - Monday August 20, 2018
Before a student turns out for any sport, they must have a physical on file with the athletic department, ALL online electronic forms submitted, purchased an ASB card and all fees and fines paid.
The following check list is provided to assist student/athletes in meeting the requirements to participate in any activity:
- Click here for ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION
(Available August 1st)
- You will need your child’s six-digit student ID number to register. DO NOT INCLUDE a “ZERO” prior to your six-digit number. If you do not know this number, you can locate it through Family Access. If you are a home school student, you will need to contact the athletic director in order to register.
- Student/athletes that are signing up for their 2nd or 3rd sport:
- The "Informed Consent" form must be filled out for each sport
- Completed Physical Examination Form on file with the Athletic Department
- Physical paperwork is valid for two years from the date of examination and must be valid for the duration of the entire sport season
- PHYSICAL EXPIRATION DATES BY STUDENT ID NUMBER
- Purchased ASB Card ($50)
- Paid Participation Fee ($150) per sport, 2 season max
- All class fees and outstanding fines MUST be cleared prior to eligibility including ALL class fees for Fall 2018-2019. These fees will be available to pay online through eFunds or in the main office on Mondays with Patricia beginning August 1st.
The Request for Fee Assistance form can be obtained online at the Riverview District website.
Fee assistance requests MUST be submitted for approval on or before August 13th, class fees will then be due upon approval.
All of the above items must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Department by the above DUE DATES to be eligible for 1st turn-out.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Athletic Director Jason Frederick at 425.844.4809 or by email at email@example.com.
Prep Sports News Coverage
CHS State Tournament History for Team Sports