Cedarcrest High School Sports
Jason Frederick, Athletic Director, Assistant Principal
Office # (425) 844-4809
Jan Lacher, Athletic Secretary
Office # (425) 844-4886
Chris Kracht, MA, ATC/L, Certified Athletic Trainer
Office # (425) 844-4883
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT CHANGES TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR 1ST PRACTICE
PLEASE READ ALL FEE REQUIREMENTS AND DATES
Winter Sports Parent Night
Thursday, November 21, 2019
6:00 PM - CHS Commons
Winter Sports Athletic Paperwork and Fees
Athletic paperwork and ALL fees for Winter sports are due
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 by 2:00PM in the Main Office at CHS
First day of practice is Monday, November 18, 2019
1st day of turn out for Winter sports are:
Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, Girls Wrestling, Boys Wrestling
Before a student turns out for any sport, they must have a physical on file with the athletic department, ALL online electronic forms submitted, purchased an ASB card and all fees and fines paid.
The following check list is provided to assist student/athletes in meeting the requirements to participate in any activity:
- Click here for ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION
- Choose the High School tab (gray box across the top of the page)
- You will need your child’s six-digit student ID number to register. DO NOT INCLUDE a “ZERO” prior to your six-digit number. If you do not know this number, you can locate it through Family Access. If you are a home school student, you will need to contact the athletic director in order to register.
- Student/athletes that are signing up for their 2nd or 3rd sport:
- The "Informed Consent" form must be filled out for each sport
- Completed Physical Examination Form on file with the Athletic Department
- Physical paperwork is valid for two years from the date of examination and must be valid for the duration of the entire sport season
- PHYSICAL EXPIRATION DATES BY STUDENT ID NUMBER
- Purchased ASB Card ($50)
- Paid Participation Fee ($150) per sport, 2 season max
- All class fees and outstanding fines MUST be cleared prior to eligibility.
The Request for Fee Assistance form can be obtained online at the Riverview District website.
Fee assistance requests MUST be submitted for approval on or before August 19, 2019, class fees will then be due upon approval.
All of the above items must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Department by the above DUE DATES to be eligible for 1st turn-out.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Athletic Director Jason Frederick at 425.844.4809 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Basketball - Boys
Prep Sports News Coverage
CHS State Tournament History for Team Sports