Volunteer Opportunities at Cedarcrest High School
We enjoy having visitors and volunteers in our schools and invite parents to be actively involved in our classrooms. District schools depend on volunteers and value their contributions. We care about the safety of staff and children, so all volunteers must apply and be approved before they can begin their volunteer service.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer in a Riverview School District school, you must read the Volunteer Handbook and fill out ALL forms completely and submit to the Riverview Educational Service Center.
Three ways to apply:
- Fill out volunteer application, save it electronically and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send to Riverview School District @ PO Box 519, Duvall, WA 98019
- Turn items in to the school where you wish to volunteer or directly to the Riverview Educational Service Center.
Volunteers Assisting a Coach/Proms/Science Fairs/Socials
Some schools utilize the services of volunteers to assist the employed head coach in an authorized athletic/social program. If the coach, athletic director, and principal/designee determine a need for volunteers and if you are interested in volunteering in this capacity, please print out and complete the forms and submit the packet to the District Office. Volunteer coaches must submit fingerprints.
If you have any questions about the volunteer application process, please contact the school district at 425-844-4500.
Volunteers Driving Students
Under most instances, the Riverview School District does not allow parents to be volunteer drivers. However, there are special circumstances. If you have been asked to be a volunteer driver by your child's coach or activity advisor, please fill out the packet below, and return the paperwork to your child's coach or activity advisor at least one week prior to the first event. In addition, the coach or activity advisor must have all students fill out the "Permission to Ride in an RSD Approved Volunteer Vehicle" form before the first event.
- If you would like to fill out the form and then print it or email it, please click on the Volunteer Driver Form 2014-15 fillable.
- If you would like to print a copy of the form then fill it out, please click on the VolunteerDriverForm2014-15printable.
Students - Permission to Ride in an RSD Approved Volunteer Vehicle
- If you would like to fill out the form and then print it or email it, please click on the Word fillable form.
- If you would like to print a copy of the form then fill it out, please click on the PDF printable form.
All volunteer drivers must also fill out the paperwork to become an RSD volunteer unless you are an RSD employee. Please refer to the section above and fill out the requested paperwork completely. Please make sure that you have printed all pages. You may return the volunteer paperwork with the volunteer driver paperwork to your son's/daughter's coach or advisor.
VOLUNTEERS CAN AND
DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!