Technology Student Association (TSA)
Advisor: Tim Kennedy
About The Technology Student Association
LEARNING TO LIVE IN A TECHNICAL WORLD
Who Are TSA Members?
The Technology Student Association (TSA) is the only student organization devoted exclusively to the needs of students engaged in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). Open to students enrolled in or who have completed technology education courses, TSA’s membership includes over 200,000 middle and high school students in over 2,000 schools spanning 49 states. TSA is supported by educators, parents and business leaders who believe in the need for a technologically literate society. Members learn through exciting competitive events, leadership opportunities and much more. The diversity of activities makes TSA a positive experience for every student. From engineers to business managers, our alumni credit TSA with a positive influence on their lives.
2014-2015 CHS TSA Officers
- Adam Golden, President and CHS TV Executive Producer
- Christian Aksama, Vice President
- Meg Knox, Secretary
- Jordan Gifford, Treasurer
- Madison Beam, Reporter
- Melissa Aitken, Sergeant-At-Arms
- Kristy Lee and Yareli Gonzalez, Webmasters
- Brian McClintic, CHS TV Line Producer
Washington State TSA
- November 20: State Meeting #2 after school
- January 9: State Competition Decisions
- January 30: State Registration Deadline
- February 24: TEAMS testing at the ESC, 3 pm - 7 pm
- March 26 - 28: TSA State Competition at the Hilton, Bellevue
- June 28 - July 2, 2015: TSA National Conference, Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Conference Theme: "Designing Your Dreams"